Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Declaration of Blog. And a little more.

(puts right hand on Bible)
I hereby state that I will do a Swim Team Chronicles every practice.. which is Tuesday and Friday.


It has been called "a favorite" of Claire.. who is listed in the chronicles.


I intend to fulfill by blog-i-tal duties, and continue the Swim Team Chronicles every day that my swimteam practice is conducted.
(takes right hand off Bible)


Alrighty, here is a little story.


Once upon a time, there was a princess name Clarice. She lived in a fairytale land and sang songs about her bestfriend Bailita. Clarice was sad because Bailita moved away to a new castle, and she made new princess friends. But what Clarice didn't know was that Bailita was also sad, and she sang more, and louder than Clairice did! She missed her best princess friend Clarice, and wanted to see her again. So Bailita thought of a plan. She thought "OH! I know what I will do! I will join a Cricket team so she could speak to Clarice every 3rd (Tuesday) and 6th (Friday) day of the week. So Bailita joined the Cricket squad and saw Clarice twice a week!


The End.


BAILITA <3's
CLARICE (CLAIRE BEAR)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment me!
I'm sure I can take it.