Saturday, November 27, 2010

"I sent a bottle of sparkling apple juice to your house, did you get it?"



First OFFICIAL day of my blog. Well it's actually 12 in the morning..but whatever.


Will I go on, and on about what this blog means, and how it will help "better our planet"?
NO.


Instead, I will just let you all figure out your own caption or whatever you would like to call it.
I will post pictures, write posts, share my day, and probably find something to complain about.. but you know what?


THAT'S WHAT THIS IS FOR.


P.S.- I know the title of this post has absofriutley NOTHING to do with what i am saying.. but I just saw it on SNL and I really got a solid, legit laugh in there.. so I wanted to share it.


Goodnight ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment me!
I'm sure I can take it.