Monday, November 29, 2010

Eventfulness.

Word of the day is attribute.


Just to let you know, I made NONE of these faces today.

Today was SUCH an eventful day.

This is a list of the following things I have accomplished today.

  1. Woke up.
  2. English
  3. History
  4. Religion
  5. GYMMMMMMMMM!.. where we DOMINATED in volleyball(with my athletic attributes of course.)
  6. Science
  7. Lunch (where i ate a smucker, cheese, apple juice, cosmic brownie, and bunnies. I know, great.)
  8. Recess.. WHERE WE DOMINATED IN BASKETBALL AGAINST THE BOYS (with my athletic attributes of course)
  9. Science
  10. Math
  11. Art..
Next, I had my highschool Interview today.. WHEW. I am really glad that is over, but you know.. It is a vital attribute to my highschool career.



 12. Took a picture. <- BEST PART OF MY DAY 



2 comments:

Comment me!
I'm sure I can take it.