Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Touchy Subject


The Northface Jacket Epidemic

Okay people, it has come to that time of year where Northface is a HOT buy.
I understand why they are in high-demand. They offer a REALLLLYYY warm jacket alternative to a huge-puffy-eskimo-parka/jacket.

BUT SERIOUSLYYYYY?!

Today, I saw 2 people wearing Northface's with dresses; Are. you. for. reals.?

NO, lets just leave it at that. NOOOOO.

I'm begging you people. I know, your Northface is always the jacket that is in your coat closet downstairs (which is right beside the door). But, I can help with that. As soon as you get home- grab your Northface by the sleeve, and take it up to your room. With the Northface in one hand, take one of your FANCIEST jackets/ sweaters. Hang your Northface in your closet. Walk down the stairs. Do not hesitate. Take a hanger.

and
HANG
 YOUR
 FANCIEST
 JACKET
 IN
 YOUR
 DOWNSTAIRS
 COAT
 CLOSET.

1 comment:

  1. haha I love it! SO true. But, I must admit I have been known to wear my north face with a cute outfit :) Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

Comment me!
I'm sure I can take it.