Sunday, November 28, 2010

Today is SUNDAY!!

This is meeeee.



Okay, so, today is Sunday.
My favorite, yet least favorite day of the week.

Sunday is my favorite day because I know I have made it through a TOUGH (haha) week of my terrible, terrible life (actually my life is quite grand, but shhhhh). The reason I reallllyyy like Sundays is mostly because of my daily schedule which contains the following:

7-7:30--- Wake up or at least wipe the boogers out of my eyeballs.
7:30-8--- Walk into church, and sit it the VERY front row.
8-9--- Mass.. No negative comments.
9-9:37--- Socialize with my fellow church goers or at least let them touch my hair and say "MY, OH MY! HAVEN'T YOU JUST GOTTEN SO TALL?!" Then they tell my mom,"SHE IS PASSING YOU UP! BETTER LOCK HER UP!" Which I then go on to thank them for thier creative and nice comments.
9:38-10--- Go home, and listen to my Mom and Dad's "love-talks" about how the PROPER way to bow, kneel, look, sit, stand, recite prayers, roll my eyes around, put my hands in my pockets, smile, laugh, and most of all SING are.
10- 1--- Try to avoid all signs of human life and activity in my locked room.
1-2--- Inch my way down the stairs, through the hallway, and to the kitchen, where I will ask what is for lunch. (notice it takes me an hour to do this solely because it is so hard to to recline from my humble abode which I call a bed)
2-3--- EAAAAATTTTTTT.
3-4--- Pick up a book, and stare at it. (not actually reading the thing)
4-5--- Wash my uniform, and dream of the better days when my Mom would do my lovely laundry.
5-9--- Meditate.. No.. Just kidding. Watch TV.. but that's pretty much the same as meditating. Then SLEEPY TIME :)

This is why i LOVEEEE Sundays. I know, a pretty lame and pathetic excuse for the Lord's sabbath day. But you know what? It's the seventh day. (In deeper translation-- God made the world in 7 days, and on the seventh day he rested, and told us also to rest.)

So that's my Sunday schedule.

NOWWWWW, why I don't like Sundays:

  1. The next day is Monday. 
Goodbye.



2 comments:

  1. This puts a smile on my face! It's so fun to read--witty indeed. So true and for the record, Sunday is my favorite, least favorite day of the week as well!

    ReplyDelete

Comment me!
I'm sure I can take it.