Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The swim team chronicles.

This really has no description.


Soooo.. today I had swim team.
(If you didn't know, I am on the swim team.)
And my friend Claire is ALSO on the swim team..

hmmm... bailey+claire= TROUBLE (but that's not the point..)

I just wanted to put that out there, so my chronicles will be more clear. Anywhoo, we LOVE to talk during our freestyle, butterfly, backstroke, and breastroke kick. (If you didn't know what all that means, you just use you legs and a KICKboard and KICK.)

Yeah, well here is a list of what we chatted over.
  1. How our days went..
  2. Highschool choices.
  3. Mean people.. (that is Claire's department..)
But wait.. stop.
Something else happened between that.


So, we heard a yell.

Coach: "STOPPP"
Little swim team kid: "WHAT"
Coach: "Don't drink the pool water!"
Little swim team kid: "I wasn't."
Coach: "I mean, I can understand if you get some in your mouth.. but don't intentionally GULP, and FOUNTAIN, and SPEW this water out of your mouth!"
Little swim team kid: "but..."
Coach: "Do you know how many people's ARMPITS, AND LEGS, AND FEET, AND HAIR, AND POOH, AND URINE HAS BEEN IN THIS POOL?!"
Little swim team kid: "oh.sorry."


THAT WAS PRICELESS.

2 comments:

  1. okay,
    you're officially the coolest bestfriend in existance.

    prepare for a shout out on my blog.
    it's coming.
    (:

    ReplyDelete

Comment me!
I'm sure I can take it.